Join Meadowbrook Funding & Leap EDU as we tackle the key components of Fair Housing, such as:
• Refusing to rent, Charging higher rent, compound extra fees, differentiating in services or facility access, failure to make repairs based on any resident’s protected status under the law.
• It is illegal to post advertisements or make other declarations stating or implying that tenants who have a protected status will not be accepted.
• You must provide and, in most circumstances, pay for a reasonable accommodation for a tenant with a disability at their request if it does not, in most circumstances, pose an undue hardship.
• 6+ unit residential dwellings must accept any and all government-provided rental assistance from a current or prospective tenant.
• A Real Estate Brokers responsibility to train their Real Estate Salespersons on the laws of Fair Housing.