Online RegistrationLeap EDU is now providing school exams online
Leap EDU is now providing school exams online.
Students must adhere to the following rules:
- Students must schedule a testing appointment a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- Students must present a copy of their Driver License or State-Issued ID upon entering the virtual testing room
- After selecting a time slot, an email confirmation is sent to the student. The email will contain a link to the online testing room.
- Students must arrive on time for their appointment. Time slots are 2 hours total: 15 minutes allotted for check-in procedures and 105 minutes for testing.
- Tardiness is counted towards your allotted time. (I.E. Test begins at 10 AM. The student arrives at 10:20 AM. The student will now forfeit 20 minutes of testing and is only allowed 85 minutes of testing time.)
- No More than 20 Minutes tardiness allowed. After 20 minutes, the student will receive an automatic fail and will have to reschedule the test.
- Pass & Pay Students will have to pay $25 per each exam attempt if they forfeit an exam attempt due to tardiness.
- Hofstra Pride package students will forfeit one (1) of the three (3) attempts included in the package.
- Check-in procedures:
- Students must hold up their Driver License or state-issued ID to the proctor to confirm their identity
- Students must find a quiet room with a strong internet connection.
- The room must not have any open textbooks, notes, or any other reading material out in the open.
- Cell phones or other electronic devices (except the computer being used to take the exam) are not allowed to be accessible during the exam.
- Students must turn on their camera and show a full 3-dimensional view of their room prior to starting the exam.
- Students must share their screen with the proctor. Any navigation to sites other than the testing platform during testing is forbidden.