Leap EDU moves Hofstra U. Salesperson and Back-2-Basics classes online due to coronavirus outbreakAs governments issue guidelines for "social distancing" to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, Leap EDU is moving the following classes to an online learning format:
NYS 75-hour Real Estate Salesperson Course
Launch your real estate career the easy, convenient way
The first step to a career in real estate is to earn your salesperson license by taking the NY State 75-hour Salesperson's Course, passing the course exam and state exam. We make it easy and convenient, with flexible course schedules that fit your busy lifestyle and exclusive online tools that help you plan your classes and track your progress.
Take the course at your own schedule – in any order you like!
- We break down the 75-hour course to 20 classroom sessions which can be taken in any order.
- Register for and begin classes on any day – classes are offered three times a day, five days a week.
- Classes are sequenced to allow you to complete the course in as little as 10 days or at your own schedule.
- Two ways to purchase the course: our exclusive Hofstra Pride Package or Pass & Pay, which allows you begin the course at no cost or obligation!
Track your progress with our exclusive app
Access class schedules online, anytime; sign up for classes that meet your schedule; and track your progress through the course.
Pass & Pay Package:
Begin the course at no cost or obligation
- No payment required to start/complete the 75-Hour Real Estate Salesperson Course
- No obligation to complete the course
- No obligation to purchase the Certificate of Completion
- Students pay ($400) once they decide to purchase the Certificate of Completion
- Students have 30 calendar days to complete the course once they attend the first class.
- E-Book not provided and can be purchased separately; e-book purchase is not required but recommended
- Students receive one attempt to pass the school exam at no charge; each additional attempt is $50
- Job placement assistance included
Hofstra Pride Package:
Registration is always open – start classes on the same day.
- Complete all 20 modules of the NYS 75-Hour RE Salesperson Course on your own time & schedule
- Choice of e-book or textbook – use any smart device/laptop or go “old school”
- You have 3 opportunities to pass the RE Salesperson School Exam.
- RE Salesperson Exam Prep Course & Study Guide.
- No time restriction – complete the course in 1 week or 20, it's your choice.
- Includes job placement – dozens of Real Estate Brokerages waiting to recruit you
- Back-2-Basics VIP Pass grants students access to 25% off Back-2-Basics Continuing Education courses FOR LIFE
Current Salesperson students:
- Log in to "My Leap" Here
- Once logged in, you will be able to access https://leapedu.com/live-online/leap-live-online-classes in order to sign up for each class individually