Real Estate CE
Leap EDU offers several options that make it easy to maintain your license and expand your knowledge
In order for NYS Real Estate Agents to renew their license, the New York State Department of State requires them to complete 22.5 hours of continuing education every two years. Two courses – Fair Housing and Law of Agency – are mandatory. CE courses also keep you up to date on key issues and trends in the industry that will directly impact your personal success as an agent.
Leap EDU offers several flexible options for agents to meet their CE requirements:
- Continuing Education classes offered 20 days in a month with alternating morning and evening cycles
- Our sponsored real estate CE events
- Classes where you can attain the prestigious National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Designations and Certifications, which provide CE credit
Continuing Education Classes
- We offer the widest array of CE courses available, including the mandatory Fair Housing and Law of Agency courses, which we offer at least once a month.
- Agents receive 3.75 CE credits for each of the classroom modules they attend, allowing them to complete the 22.5 required credits in just six modules.
The Expert Series
The Expert Series allows student interaction with business professionals to get the most out of every topic. Leap EDU offers a wide variety of Experts such as:
NAR Designation & Certification Courses
Leap EDU, is the only non-association in NY State approved to offer the highly sought-after designations and certifications offered by the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
- We offer a wide array of NAR designation and certification courses frequently throughout the year.
- Our courses do not have minimum enrollment restrictions, as many associations that offer the courses do.